Replica Coach Handbags, it is a phrase you most likely have heard before. They are handbags that are made to look like real Coach handbags, but they are replicas, fakes, made out of cheaper materials with the intent to be sold at a lower price to the general public who can not afford the real price of the real bags.
Repica Coach Handbags can be very cheap, and there is a large market with young girls who want the look of the expensive bag but only are working minimum wage jobs and can not afford to save up for many months to purchase the authentic. That and most people don’t know ways to purchase a used bag at a discount price, so they end up purchasing a replica coach handbag as a last resort.
If you are like me, and don’t want to settle for a replica coach handbag, look around on the internet for someone selling a used or slightly damaged coach handbag, you should check sites such as ebay or ioffer, or also a community site like craigslist. If you can avoid purchasing a replica coach handbag you will be much happier with the real thing.
You can also look for someone that is selling wholesale handbags, and try to get them to give you a good deal, that way you don’t have to settle for a replica coach handbag.
Picking the right Handbag for your body.
You probably don’t give handbags the same scrutiny you give a pair of jeans: if a handbag is cute or fits your lifestyle then it works.
But did you know that a handbag can flatter your shape almost as much as the right pair of jeans?
Apply these easy steps to getting bag in proportion to your figure. It can not only knock off pounds visually (no kidding!), it’ll polish up your style in a flash.
Try to choose a shape that is the opposite of your body type. If you are tall and thin, look for a slouchy, rounded hobo bag to compliment your figure. If you’re short and voluptous, play off opposites by choosing a handbag that is tall and rectangular or long and sleek (like a clutch).
In general, the rounder your figure, the more structured your bag should be. That doesn’t mean that you have to carry a hard box around to counterbalance your womanly shape: rectangular or square silhouettes in soft leathers or fabrics will do the trick.
Some popular shapes:
- Tote – An open-top bag with straps or handles.
- Hobo bag – A crescent-shaped shoulder bag.
- Duffle – Tall shoulderbag, often with a wider opening on top.
- Field bag – A flap-top shoulderbag with utility-type closure (buckles, snaps, etc).
- Clutch – A small, handheld bag (frequently used for evening wear).
- Satchel- A large, handheld bag.
- Baguette – Long and rounded shoulder bag resembling the namesake bread.
- Messenger – A large, soft shoulder bag with long straps (often worn across the body).
- Cigar Box – A small, boxy, hard bag.
- Pouch – A soft, small bag.
- Kelly bag – A classic Hermes style named after Grace Kelly; a large, structured handbag with distinctive hardware closures.